Our continued success is very much linked to recruiting committed, enthusiastic and passionate people, whether as surveying professionals or as members of our support team. If you consider that you are passionate about what you do and can contribute towards the growth of the business, we welcome speculative applications/cv's from candidates who are seeking challenging and rewarding careers. Please use the email address below to submit your information directly to the practice.
We are also keen to support the development of students and graduates who want to build a career in surveying. If you are looking for vacation or work experience, or a longer term placement and have the drive and ambition to succeed, then we would love to hear from you. Please use the email address below to submit your details.
We also have the following current vacancies on our team, if any of the roles are of interest, please contact us at email@example.com.
Note for agencies: any CVs forwarded to us by you will not be accepted as an introduction unless we have instructed you to work on our behalf.
FACILITIES MANAGER (OWN VEHICLE REQUIRED) - LEADING MANAGING AGENT - NORTH EAST - MIDDLESBROUGH - £22 - £30,000 PA DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILLSET.
Are you a Facilities Manager looking for a fantastic opportunity to join one of the North East's leading Commercial Managing Agent's, assisting in the management of a portfolio of properties across Teesside, Durham, Scarborough, Darlington.....
We are recruiting for an FM who will be based in Middlesbrough, and who will work closely with clients and the in-house surveying team. A background in the mechanical & electrical work and practices would add value to the team, but is not essential.
- Varied day to day responsibilities and duties, dealing with corporate tenants and clientele
- Diverse portfolio to manage, allowing exposure and experience to be gained in mixed use environments
- The opportunity to join one of the country's leading Commercial Managing Agent's.
- Provide best in class customer service
- Daily client and tenant liaison
- Overseeing fit out / refurbishment works whilst ensuring tenants are minimally affected
- Management of both hard and soft service and maintenance contractor's across a range of properties
- Monitor supplier and contractor services performance against agreed SLA's
- Work effectively with external consultants and Contractors to deliver agreed outcomes
- Prepare management reports
- Attend meetings with clients and tenants
- Undertake regular building inspections
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance
- Implement planned maintenance and reactive repairs
- Audits and inspections of supplier delivery
- MBIFM (or working towards)
- RICS or CIBSE (Associate minimum)
- IOSH / Nebosh (or working towards)
- Experience in mechanical or electrical work and practices, but not essential
This is a great opportunity to work on a mixed portfolio of commercial property with a salary to reflect skillset and experience.
Dodds Brown LLP values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristicss that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org